Everything for a Reason
What we do for clients
1. Assess the Brand
Creative content is the heart of a brand.An assessment of the brand’s messaging, visuals and user experience provides insights about how it’s perceived.
- Identify how the brand is currently expressed
- Understand how it is positioned in the industry
- Determine who the target audience is and what their preferences are
- Determine the value the brand represents
2. Test Lead Generation
Leads come from a variety of sources.By analyzing the data, we can tell at which point a user is entering the marketing funnel and how to motivate them to take action. Starting with a small budget we test different channels to see what works best.
- Split testing determines which of two variables performs better
- Identify specific lead generation factors
- Data helps determine a winning option in a short period of time
3. Review Touchpoints
The omni-channel marketing strategy incorporates multiple touchpoints in the buyer’s journey.
At each touchpoint, the user should encounter a consistent and seamless experience with the brand. For example:
- Awareness (display ads, search ads & social media)
- Interest and Consideration (gated content & retargeting ads)
- Action (SEO & remarketing)
- Loyalty (ongoing social and digital marketing)
Touchpoints along the buyer’s journey should be reviewed regularly to assess the effectiveness of both micro and macro conversions.
4. Build Tech Stack
A challenge for today’s marketer is that there is rarely one platform that can provide an end-to-end business solution.
- Identify how/where users interact with your brand
- Assess each platform to identify gaps in the user process from awareness to taking action
- Data stored in each app can be used to track the user experiences and conversion points
- Stitch technologies together to provide a wholistic view of what inspires users to engage with a brand and ultimately become a brand advocate
5. Analyze the Sales Funnel
A sales funnel is the process a user goes through to becoming a customer.Funnels help understand what buyers are thinking and doing at each stage of their purchasing journey.
- Top: creating campaigns to draw attention to a brand
- Middle: remarketing opportunities to keep the brand in front of the user
- Bottom: user gets motivated to make a decision and convert
- Loyalty comes after conversion (buyer likes your product and shares the brand’s value with others)
6. Design and Track Metrics
There is no better way to optimize marketing expenditures than by analyzing data.You need a framework to ensure the right metrics are being tracked.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) demonstrate business growth goals
- Marketing objectives are aligned with stages of the funnel
- Tactics are defined with an omni-channel strategy in mind
- Leading metrics determine whether tactics are working
Serving North Amercia
Marketing Solutions Across a Range of industries
Ratio Marketing Inc. works with your business to navigate the digital marketing environment.
We use the power obtained from data to create relevant online customer-centric experiences.
It is the basis of designing programs to grow a business.
Our Most Popular Packages
I have been working with Ratio Marketing for the past year. I would highly recommend their services. They have gone above and beyond their initial contract with me. They have helped me get a basic understanding of how marketing works and taught me how to do my own marketing so I can be in control. They are always emailing me with new and interesting articles that will help me with my marketing endeavors. If you are a small business and need help with your marketing, you should call Ratio Marketing. You won’t be disappointed.
I did the marketing snapshot with Ratio Marketing and I couldn’t be happier. Their commitment to pursuing the right strategy was appreciated. The report I received gave me the tools for planning my next year and beyond. I would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone needing marketing direction for their company no matter what size.
Ratio Marketing’s methodology worked to provide evidence for pricing of a set of packaged products. The results were presented to venture capitalists and investors which successfully gained funding for the product distribution within North America.